About Fr. Anthony Co
Father Anthony Co grew up in the western suburbs of Chicago. While completing his studies of philosophy and Eastern religions at the University of Illinois in Champaign-Urbana, Fr. Anthony received his calling to the priesthood. Immediately after graduating from U of I, Fr. Anthony entered Mt. St. Mary’s Seminary and for the next five years he prepared for Holy Orders for the Diocese of Peoria, IL. He was ordained to the priesthood at St. Mary of the Immaculate Conception in 2005 and offered his Mass of Thanksgiving on the Solemnity of Corpus Christi. Father Anthony has served throughout the Diocese of Peoria, ministering to college students and various parishes. He is now pastor of St. Patrick’s Catholic Church in Andalusia and a college chaplain.
Fr. Anthony Co’s Retreats and Talks
2016 Advent Retreat
In this retreat, Father Anthony shares 3 of his homilies talking about the Catholic faith, and proclaiming our love for Jesus. Listen to his talks below!
2016 Advent Talks
- Destined for Love
- St. Ignatius of Loyola’s Process of Reflecting on the Gospels
- Tuning in to the Thought Frequency of God
2016 Lent Retreat
Father Anthony gives a total of six talks discussing different topics such as, the importance of prayer life, seizing the opportunity to be closer to Jesus and keeping a holy life. Listen and watch to his talks by clicking the link below!
2016 Lent Talks
- How to Pray with Other People
- Overcoming the Lies of the devil
- Sharing God’s Graces: Christian Friendship
- A Theology of Presence: Experiencing the Presence of God In Your Life
- How to Hear the Voice of God
- The Good News: How God Transforms Us And Our World
Register for the Next Retreat!
We have more amazing speakers on each of our retreats! You can join the next retreat now!