The Grace Trifecta, Part II: Scripture
by Allison Gingras
- Allison shared that she was able to learn about the Faith through her affliction, and to grow closer to God, rather than to despair about it, through that cross. This is a huge struggle, but one that we can greatly benefit from. How has this played out in your life? Were there times you were inching towards despair? How were you saved from that?
- One way we can know if we’re living out God’s will for our lives is to spend time with God’s word, with Scripture. What are some ways you can do more of this in the next few weeks? Could you attend daily Mass more often, or could you read the daily readings if you can’t attend Mass?
- God’s will is made perfect in our weakness. How have your weaknesses led to your understanding of God’s will in your life? How has God done great things using your weaknesses?
- How has God revealed Himself to you in His word? What has He been speaking to you lately?
- Allison mentions the word, “Godcidences,” — coincidences that are not coincidences because of our Lord. Have you had incidences like these happen?
- The veil between Heaven and Earth is thinner than we believe. Which saints do you like to ask for your intercession most often? Which ones have been a part of your life lately? Are there anymore you could learn more about during the next few weeks?
Allison Gingras is the founder of Reconciled To You where she blogs, shares and speaks about the Catholic faith in our everyday life and the many opportunities life presents to discover the grace of God! She shares these with great enthusiasm, passion and a sense of humor. Allison is a WINE Specialist overseeing and facilitating social media for WINE: Women in the New Evangelization.